Current Class Offerings:
Below are the current class offerings at Red Elephant Workshop. Please be sure to check our calendar and events page for the most current schedule of class offerings.
- Burlesque Workout: 7:00-8:00am - Taught by Vivienne VaVoom (check out her calendar here for exact dates and cost)
- Fundamentals of Tribal Belly Dance: 7:05-8:05 PM - Taught by Molly McClellan of TribalTique
- Tribal Shake and Bake: 8:05-9:05 PM - Taught by Molly McClellan of TribalTique
**Belly dance class descriptions, cost, and FAQ can be found at the TribalTique Denver Class page, and at http://www.mollymcclellan.net **
- Hip the Hoopla hoop Dance Fitness Classes: 6:30-7:30PM - Taught by Che' Rippinger
- Arabic folklore technique with zill patterns and clean modern Cairo technique with Khadijah- 7:45-8:45PM 7 week session:Tuesday May 14th-July 2nd (no class May 28th).
- Burlesque Workout: 10:00-11:00 AM - Taught by Vivienne VaVoom (check out her calendar here for exact dates and cost)
- Balance- a belly dancers tool-kit: 6-7PM - Taught by Molly McClellan of TribalTique
- Advanced Workshop: 7:05- 8:05PM - Taught by Molly McClellan of TribalTique
- STRONG - A Belly Dance Boot Camp with Joanna Ashleigh: 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Session Dates: 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27
All Levels Welcome
Modern/Jazz/Contemporary Fusion with Maggie Chapman: Thursdays 8:15PM-9:30PM
**for class descriptions, cost, and how to register, please visit Maggie's Page**
There are no Friday Classes at this time.
- Hip the Hoopla hoop Dance Fitness Classes: 10:00-11:00AM - Taught by Che' Rippinger
**For more information about Che' and her classes, please visit her Instructor Page**
- STRONG - A Belly Dance Boot Camp with Joanna Ashleigh: 11:30am-1:00pm
Session Dates: 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13
PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS IS 90 MINUTES LONG
**class descriptions and how to register on Joanna's Page**
- Burlesque Starlet - Taught by Vivienne VaVoom (check out her calendar here for exact dates and cost)
Whether you want to shimmy into the spotlight or just learn a little bump-n-grind for yourself, these classes are for you!
Did you walk off the stage of the Starlet recital and ask, "What's next?"
OR have you performed a bit of burlesque on your own and you want to refine your craft?
Then this class is for you!!
Ever wanted to flutter fans like Sally Rand? Twirl Tassels like Jenny Lee? Work gloves like Rita Hayworth?
Hypnotize your audience with your hands and eyes like Tempest Storm?
This is the series for you!
**For information about class descriptions, dates and costs, please go to: http://viviennevavoom.com/schoolofburlesque.htm